Saturday 11 April 2015

I WANT TO EXPLORE THE WORLD

I WANT TO EXPLORE THE WORLD 

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page"

                                                                                                                          -Saint Augustine


I want to explore the world with two things in my hand, a camera on my left and his hand on my right.
  I am Abdul Haseeb MM.I am a BS-MS Student in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research,Mohali,Punjab,India.I like to study Science,play any game.But i want to become a entrepreneur.The reason to write this blog because i love to travel.I want to explore the world.
          I started exploring the world from my higher secondary education.In ideal way i started exploring the world and minds from 
24-04-1997(my birth day).
    "Wherever you go, go with all your heart"
                                                   -Confucius
 "If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears"
                                                  - Cesare Pavese
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The-great affair is to moveRobert Louis Stevenson

so we can start to explore........................

                                                                                                       Reference : www.google.com/images

No comments:

Post a Comment